Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to create error

how to create error

karan

goood morning,

Anybody tell me please how to create an error in the systeam with
using of 'c' programme with details
u r faith full,
karan

Lew

karan wrote:
> Anybody tell me please how to create an error in the systeam with
> using of 'c' programme with details

If this is a question about the C programming language then this is the wrong
forum. This forum is for the Java language.

If this is not a question about the C programming language, could you provide
a little more explanation of the problem you are trying to solve?

-- Lew