Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photoshop Fast Track for Newbies

Photoshop Fast Track for Newbies

psyxcsthvext@yahoo.com

Photoshop is an amazing tool and can be used to create some dramatic
and impressive graphics. In fact it's the only graphic tool you'll
ever need... however, it is certainly not easy to use when you first
start.
Here's a simple and effective training tool that shows you the
shortcuts on how to master photoshop in only two hours.
It contains detailed instructions, explaining how to perform each
task. It has easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on how to
master the basics of Photoshop fast.
It allows you to pause, rewind and re-watch any points again and again
- until your comfortable. It's totally flexible and allows you to
learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, on your own
computer (and the videos are fully Mac and PC compatible).
http://photoshopord.blogspot.com/#

Justin C

On 2007-03-21, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Photoshop is an amazing tool and can be used to create some dramatic
> and impressive graphics. In fact it's the only graphic tool you'll
> ever need... however, it is certainly not easy to use when you first
> start.
> Here's a simple and effective training tool that shows you the
> shortcuts on how to master photoshop in only two hours.
> It contains detailed instructions, explaining how to perform each
> task. It has easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on how to
> master the basics of Photoshop fast.
> It allows you to pause, rewind and re-watch any points again and again
> - until your comfortable. It's totally flexible and allows you to
> learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, on your own
> computer (and the videos are fully Mac and PC compatible).
> http://photoshopord.blogspot.com/#

<plonk>

I dunno, I think my tolerance threshold is set a little too low today.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

kombizz

Tottaly agree with you.
You could check my abstracts in the following site:

http://www.hometownartgallery.com/art/kombizz

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
How we recognize newbies as newbies Alf P. Steinbach C++ 31 08-21-2007 05:12 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
Re: Newbies? - Usenet don't need no steenking newbies! =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= Digital Photography 2 07-17-2004 02:26 PM

Advertisments