Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > prue

prue

Jtyc

Personally, I prefer Phoebe and Piper over Prue.

|{evin

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:00:33 -0800, "Jtyc"
<jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Personally, I prefer Phoebe and Piper over Prue.

The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
now?

Not that it matters, Paige would be my choice (followed closely by
Piper)

Jtyc

> The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
> now?

How DARE you talk about God's gift to all mankind like that! Alyssa Milano
should be worshipped you insignificant dog.

That being said, Holly Marie Combs is quite nice as well.

Ken Briscoe

> > The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
> > now?

> How DARE you talk about God's gift to all mankind like that! Alyssa

Milano
> should be worshipped you insignificant dog.
>
> That being said, Holly Marie Combs is quite nice as well.

Ah. I was wondering what show you guys were talking about. And yes, Alyssa
Milano should be worshipped. And yes, Holly Marie Combs *is* quite nice as
well. Rose McGowan is creepy, but in a hot way. Or hot, but in a creepy way.
I don't know. And who was the other one? Oh, Shannen Doherty. She's straight
up bitchy. But she's not too hard on the eyes.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

>Personally, I prefer Phoebe and Piper over Prue.

Being a greedy person, I'd have all three. No chance of that, unless I
remember to put on my lapel badges.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

|{evin

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:05:39 -0800, "Jtyc"
<jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote:

>> The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
>> now?

>How DARE you talk about God's gift to all mankind like that! Alyssa Milano
>should be worshipped you insignificant dog.

In the old days maybe... she scares me now.