Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > A few newbie questions for MCSE 2003

Reply
Thread Tools

A few newbie questions for MCSE 2003

 
 
James Martin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-12-2004
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

Yes, MS Press offers their books in a boxset as well as some other vendors
such as Sybex.

It shouldn't be too hard to take all 7 tests in one day, that's what
everyone here did. If you don't pass, you're only out $875.

"Louis Patterson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsZSWb.30422$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> How many test are on MCSE 2003, what is the total cost, will knowing

Windows
> Xp help out at all? In a previous post I asked about an all-in-one book is
> there a book or books that come in a set where you can read that portion

of
> the book or set of books and take the individual tests? Because reading

all
> that and taking all the tests at once would be too much to absorb at one
> time?
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Louis Patterson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-12-2004
How many test are on MCSE 2003, what is the total cost, will knowing Windows
Xp help out at all? In a previous post I asked about an all-in-one book is
there a book or books that come in a set where you can read that portion of
the book or set of books and take the individual tests? Because reading all
that and taking all the tests at once would be too much to absorb at one
time?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-12-2004
"James Martin" <martin 426 AT yahoo> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
>
> Yes, MS Press offers their books in a boxset as well as some other
> vendors such as Sybex.
>
> It shouldn't be too hard to take all 7 tests in one day, that's what
> everyone here did. If you don't pass, you're only out $875.
>
> "Louis Patterson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message


lol....




--
Rowdy Yates
"Command prompt's make me horny!"
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-12-2004
>
>
> lol....
>
>


Rowdy, please fix your sig. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine, but
"prompt's" is not plural. It is the abbreviation of "prompt is"

Went to a local grocery recently and almost lost it. All the veggies and
fruits were signed Pear's, Apple's, Tomato's, etc's. AAAaaaarrrrghh!

JaR
Pedantic Thug
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-12-2004
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e#E889b8DHA.1504
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

>>
>>
>> lol....
>>
>>

>
> Rowdy, please fix your sig. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine, but
> "prompt's" is not plural. It is the abbreviation of "prompt is"
>
> Went to a local grocery recently and almost lost it. All the veggies and
> fruits were signed Pear's, Apple's, Tomato's, etc's. AAAaaaarrrrghh!
>
> JaR
> Pedantic Thug


Just for you, JaR I change my sig. Because I love you like a brother, man.

--
Rowdy Yates
Things I learnt in the army:
-------------------------------
Rule #1 -
When they say, "We are going to ambush the enemy".
It really means, "We are heavily outnumbered and no one wants to help us."
-------------------------------
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-12-2004
Rowdy Yates wrote:
>
>
> Because I love you like a brother, man.
>


Thanks, but you still ain't gonna borrow that fifty bucks!

JaR
Thrifty Thug
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-13-2004
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u#UxQLc8DHA.632
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>>
>>
>> Because I love you like a brother, man.
>>

>
> Thanks, but you still ain't gonna borrow that fifty bucks!
>
> JaR
> Thrifty Thug


damn! now i got to ask someone else. where is Brat?

--
Rowdy Yates
Things I learnt in the army:
-------------------------------
Rule #1 -
When they say, "We are going to ambush the enemy".
It really means, "We are heavily outnumbered and no one wants to help us."
-------------------------------
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brat
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-13-2004
haha hiding at work... where are you... yeah its after midnight here lol and
I just got paid a half hour ago according to my bank account... let me catch
up on a few bills first huh? maybe in a few months and if you beg
repeatedly and nicely... nah...ask jtyc... begging doesn't work

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns948DC4981DDBFrowdyyatesnospamlyco@207.46.2 48.16...
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u#UxQLc8DHA.632
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> > Rowdy Yates wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> Because I love you like a brother, man.
> >>

> >
> > Thanks, but you still ain't gonna borrow that fifty bucks!
> >
> > JaR
> > Thrifty Thug

>
> damn! now i got to ask someone else. where is Brat?
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates
> Things I learnt in the army:
> -------------------------------
> Rule #1 -
> When they say, "We are going to ambush the enemy".
> It really means, "We are heavily outnumbered and no one wants to help us."
> -------------------------------
> I am Against-TCPA
> http://www.againsttcpa.com



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-13-2004
"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> haha hiding at work... where are you... yeah its after midnight here
> lol and I just got paid a half hour ago according to my bank
> account... let me catch up on a few bills first huh? maybe in a few
> months and if you beg repeatedly and nicely... nah...ask jtyc...
> begging doesn't work
>


remember all those times I helped you move in th middle of winter risking
life & limb on solid ice. come on, lady. that's got to worth a couple of
Lester P's.

--
Rowdy Yates
Things I learnt in the army:
-------------------------------
Rule #1 -
When they say, "We are going to ambush the enemy".
It really means, "We are heavily outnumbered and no one wants to help us."
-------------------------------
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-13-2004
> Rowdy, please fix your sig. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine, but
> "prompt's" is not plural. It is the abbreviation of "prompt is"
> Went to a local grocery recently and almost lost it. All the veggies and
> fruits were signed Pear's, Apple's, Tomato's, etc's. AAAaaaarrrrghh!


You's need's to's lighten's up a little bit's me's think's.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
MCSE 2003 + MCSE 2003 Security =?Utf-8?B?SW5vZmZlbnNpdmU=?= MCSE 10 08-09-2006 12:45 AM
Does the MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003 also give you an MCSA in 2003? ffoeg MCSA 6 06-29-2006 07:54 AM
As an MCSE NT4, and MCP 2003 working toward MCSE: Security 2003 - why MCDST? Ryan Webb MCDST 2 09-03-2004 12:16 AM
MCSE 2000 + MCSA 2003 --> MCSE 2003 Nico MCSE 1 08-25-2003 10:28 AM



Advertisments