Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for Part

Looking for Part

ShaggyE2

Does any one know where I can buy a AST Ascentia J20 Laptop LCD Cable?
I found PCHub.com but they sent me an E-Mail saying it is broken so
they wont ship it.
Thanks Joe

Stara Suka

try http://tigerdirect.com I do not know if you need the www in
the address; my son buys a lot of computer parts from them.

"ShaggyE2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
: Does any one know where I can buy a AST Ascentia J20 Laptop LCD
Cable?
: I found PCHub.com but they sent me an E-Mail saying it is broken
so
: they wont ship it.
: Thanks Joe
:

ShaggyE2

On Mar 21, 10:09 am, "Stara Suka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> try http://tigerdirect.com I do not know if you need the www in
> the address; my son buys a lot of computer parts from them.
>
> "ShaggyE2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> : Does any one know where I can buy a AST Ascentia J20 Laptop LCD
> Cable?
> : I found PCHub.com but they sent me an E-Mail saying it is broken
> so
> : they wont ship it.
> : Thanks Joe
> :

Thanks but they don't sell the part I need.
Joe