Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-270

70-270

What book would you guys recommend for studying for this
exam?

Infotech

We just got the XP Resource kit. It has everything in it.

--
Infotech

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eba901c3f199$231f9af0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What book would you guys recommend for studying for this
> exam?

Ron Higdon

one on windows xp
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eba901c3f199$231f9af0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What book would you guys recommend for studying for this
> exam?

ok I kinda figured that much lol. What I meant was...are
any books out there good like Sybex? MS press?

Ken Briscoe

> ok I kinda figured that much lol. What I meant was...are
> any books out there good like Sybex? MS press?

Yes. And yes. They're both respected publishers. Also, since they're MS
exams, it's hard to get much better than the MOCs.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26