Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: You Are Invited!

Re: You Are Invited!

JaR

Patricia Cook wrote:
> Prevue www.fineartworks.org

Forwarded to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

JaR
Spamless Thug

Rowdy Yates

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e99IujZ8DHA.1640
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Patricia Cook wrote:
>> Prevue www.fineartworks.org
>>

> Forwarded to (E-Mail Removed)
>
> JaR
> Spamless Thug

i remember when i was just a young one, and me and this guy tried to sell
this new software program we created, so we spammed every newsgroup on the
planet. cancer, smoking, alchohol, abused wifes, you name it. we spammed
'em. then they all reported us and the ISP opened up a can of "whoop-ass".

the things you do when you are young & dumb.

oh well. that was my little embarrasing story for the day. anyone else got
one? come on. lets hear it boys & girls

--
The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

>oh well. that was my little embarrasing story for the day. anyone else got
>one? come on. lets hear it boys & girls

I hear don likes dressing up as cheerleader.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brat

thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??

makes sense

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >oh well. that was my little embarrasing story for the day. anyone else

got
> >one? come on. lets hear it boys & girls

> I hear don likes dressing up as cheerleader.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

> thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
>
> makes sense

He didn't fall off the bookcase. the bookcase fell *on him*. Maybe the
bookcase doesn't have team spirit.

--

KB - MCNGP "Rah! Rah! Rah! thug" #26

JaR

Brat wrote:

> thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
>
> makes sense

Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

Brat

yes but he only SAYS the case fell on him... maybe he is too embarrassed to
admit he was dancing ON it when it fell?

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:%23C%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
> >
> > makes sense

> He didn't fall off the bookcase. the bookcase fell *on him*. Maybe the
> bookcase doesn't have team spirit.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "Rah! Rah! Rah! thug" #26

>thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
>
>makes sense

Or one of those pom-pom things whacked him around the head causing his
unfortunate demise.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

Why would cobol and co do something like that?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>yes but he only SAYS the case fell on him... maybe he is too embarrassed to
>admit he was dancing ON it when it fell?

Ha, Ha, just see it now...

Give me an A, give me an S, give an AAAAAAUGGGHHHHH!! crash!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3