Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Response to Bilal's inquiry about the $2.25 M

Response to Bilal's inquiry about the $2.25 M

Bilal's cousin

Bilal.....You should have ignored the message in the first
place if you knew it was bad for you. Take a
guess....ahhh, if the spammer gets a hold of your name,
social sec no., address, date of birth, etc. What do you
think will happen? Use your common sense my friend. Next
time, ignore messages from senders like this one. Catch
my drift?

showgun

yeah get the drift use the bloody post reply botton not
the new post button. if you make this mistake again you
shall be banned from me reading your posts

Yes you should ignore this.... and try allitcertkiller.com, it is
real.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bilal

Thanks Coz

Inquiry Death from Above MCSE 4 03-19-2006 08:47 AM
Inquiry: Differences between coupling vs cohesion and encapsulation vs. polymorphism samtse@gmail.com Java 1 03-01-2005 05:16 AM
data relations and datasets inquiry Joe Van Meer ASP .Net 0 05-05-2004 01:30 PM
Inquiry about a VHDL signal tracer tool... Debashish VHDL 3 08-08-2003 06:04 PM
Databinding Inquiry Leon Shaw ASP .Net 1 07-11-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments