Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless ADSL Router

Wireless ADSL Router

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBSYWRzdG9uZQ==?=

I have just got a D Link DSL-G604T I can not get the ADSL Modem to connect.

I can access it via IE6 and set it up and set the TCIP properites in control
panel But XP does not seem to be able to see the it (Miniport) there does not
seem to be a driver on the CD

It can see all the computers on our home network

Please assist

Yi Chen [MSFT]

How do you connect to your D-Link DSL-G604T 54Mbps Wireless ADSL router? Is
your computer connected to it direclty through a cable or you are trying to
set up your wireless connection?
In "But XP does not seem to be able to see the it(miniport)", are you trying
to see your wireless network adaptor( also called the miniport driver ), or
you are trying to view the wireless network that you set up on your D-Link
access point?
You also mentioned that "It can see all the computers on our home network",
I assume that "it" refers to your computer that running XP. Looks like that
you do have some kind of connections on your computer. What are you trying
to set up, a wired network or a wireless network? Can you provide more
information on how you connect your D-Link access point and your computer?

Yi

"Tony Radstone" <Tony http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have just got a D Link DSL-G604T I can not get the ADSL Modem to
>connect.
>
> I can access it via IE6 and set it up and set the TCIP properites in
> control
> panel But XP does not seem to be able to see the it (Miniport) there does
> not
> seem to be a driver on the CD
>
> It can see all the computers on our home network
>
> Please assist

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBSYWRzdG9uZQ==?=

many thanks sorted the problem out it was a setting in ie6

adsl router to adsl router czar Cisco 2 05-01-2007 05:42 AM
Sweex ADSL Annex-A wired ADSL Router Switch Alex Clarke Computer Support 2 10-15-2005 11:34 PM
ADSL router as ATA without ADSL bit? Adam Aglionby UK VOIP 2 08-24-2005 12:07 AM
Connecting an ADSL Router to a Wireless Router 1470 Computer Support 3 12-04-2003 06:29 PM

Advertisments