Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Interactive training CDs - any reports?

Interactive training CDs - any reports?

Tharg

Cert21 have a set of interactive MCSE 2000/2003 training CDs on offer-
has anyone used them? Are they worth the money?

- Tharg

Jojo

I found them to be great! I have had no problems with
them! I figure the more information the better.

Jojo
MCSA 2000