Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > post time

post time

Kuzlu

I became MSCE 45 days ago.
But I haven't get my certification by post.

How can I learn my certification status (post or not post)

regards

showgun

very very sad must have used brainbumps is you have mcse
but don't know how to log into the Microsoft mcse/mcp
website and view your certification

Politician Spock

"Kuzlu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e95901c3f08b$ede564e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I became MSCE 45 days ago.
> But I haven't get my certification by post.
>
> How can I earn my certification (post or not post)
>
> regards

Good question.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Brat

normally I do not reply to you showgun... either we disagree on a topic and
I choose not to post... or I have nothing to say in that post... (nothing
against you... just different opinions that are not worth arguing over)
however... today I must... and it is a first...

I agree ... lol ...

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"showgun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e6f001c3f095$ffa5dfc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> very very sad must have used brainbumps is you have mcse
> but don't know how to log into the Microsoft mcse/mcp
> website and view your certification

JaR

"Kuzlu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e95901c3f08b$ede564e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I became MSCE 45 days ago.
> But I haven't get my certification by post.
>
> How can I learn my certification status (post or not post)

The testing center cheated you! You should go there and demand your money
back!

JaR
Enforcer Thug

Dragon

Brat!

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> normally I do not reply to you showgun... either we disagree on a topic

and
> I choose not to post... or I have nothing to say in that post... (nothing
> against you... just different opinions that are not worth arguing over)
> however... today I must... and it is a first...
>
> I agree ... lol ...
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
>
> "showgun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e6f001c3f095$ffa5dfc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > very very sad must have used brainbumps is you have mcse
> > but don't know how to log into the Microsoft mcse/mcp
> > website and view your certification

Brat

what? you think this nick is just a coincidence? lol

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brat!
>

> "Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > normally I do not reply to you showgun... either we disagree on a topic

> and
> > I choose not to post... or I have nothing to say in that post...

(nothing
> > against you... just different opinions that are not worth arguing over)
> > however... today I must... and it is a first...
> >
> > I agree ... lol ...
> >
> > --
> > Sue MCNGP #69
> >
> > "showgun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:e6f001c3f095$ffa5dfc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > very very sad must have used brainbumps is you have mcse
> > > but don't know how to log into the Microsoft mcse/mcp
> > > website and view your certification

I personally would threaten them with a full scale nuclear strike -
lock 'n' load....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> (post or not post)
.... that is the question....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

>>(post or not post)

> ... that is the question....

Wheter 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of
outrageous questions,

Or take arms against a sea of lusers, and by opposing, end them?

To mock, perchance to laugh, aye, there's the rub;

For in the mockery of MCNGP what sense may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal br@indump,

Must give us pause: there's the respect

That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

*Apologies to Wm S.*