Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > post time

post time

Ken Briscoe

> Bard o' Avon Thug

No way. I live in Avon. It's the name of my town. Back off.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

>Wheter 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of
>outrageous questions,
>
>Or take arms against a sea of lusers, and by opposing, end them?
>
>To mock, perchance to laugh, aye, there's the rub;
>
>For in the mockery of MCNGP what sense may come
>
>When we have shuffled off this mortal br@indump,
>
>Must give us pause: there's the respect
>
>That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

Ken Briscoe wrote:

>>Bard o' Avon Thug

> No way. I live in Avon. It's the name of my town. Back off.

Jayzus Keerist playin one-legged hopscotch in a tar pit!

Which freakin' one? There's got to be a couple of hundred Avons in the
US alone!

Can't I be o' just one?

Back off yerself.

JaR
Fightin' Thug

Ken Briscoe

> Which freakin' one? There's got to be a couple of hundred Avons in the
> US alone!

I'll let you figure out the logistics of that.

> Can't I be o' just one?

Fine. But only if you stop whining.

> Jack off yerself.

perv.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

>>Must give us pause: there's the respect
>>
>>That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

> You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.

Link?

JaR
??? Thug

JaR

Ken Briscoe wrote:

>>Which freakin' one? There's got to be a couple of hundred Avons in the
>>US alone!

> I'll let you figure out the logistics of that.
>

>>Can't I be o' just one?

> Fine. But only if you stop whining.
>

>>Jack off yerself.

> perv.

Oh, no! No he didn't! That does it! Put 'em up and fight like a...
...whatever it was you was again?

JaR
Pug Thug

Ken Briscoe

> Oh, no! No he didn't! That does it! Put 'em up and fight like a...
> ..whatever it was you was again?

Stealthy Assassin.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

>>>Must give us pause: there's the respect
>>>
>>>That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

>> You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.
>>

>Link?

I have the book back home. Just had a look around the web and can't
find an English 'AND' Klingon reference. Maybe Spock knows??

Ping! Spock

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.
> >>

> >Link?

> I have the book back home. Just had a look around the web and can't
> find an English 'AND' Klingon reference. Maybe Spock knows??
>
> Ping! Spock
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I know of this site only because it does Vulcan, but it does Klingon as
well. And Romulan if you are really bored.

http://members.aol.com/jpklingon/uta/javauta.html

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

JaR

Politician Spock opined, On 2/13/04 5:25 AM:

> I know of this site only because it does Vulcan, but it does Klingon as
> well. And Romulan if you are really bored.
>
> http://members.aol.com/jpklingon/uta/javauta.html

Daq taH joq ghobe' Daq taH

Kewwl!

JaR