Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help with Glassfish declarative security

Help with Glassfish declarative security

marwis1978

I need your help. Can anybody tell me how can I secure my Glassfish
server. I mean something similar to the default security of Tomcat
server. In Tomcat, there are a server.xml and tomcat-users.xml files
which can be used to specify declarative security for all applications
deployed on the server. Is there any possibity to set such security
mechanism in Glassfish?