Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python & java

python & java

sandeep patil

hi

i am fresher i python can any bady tell me who i will use python in
web technologies in java base application.
what it roll

sandeep patil

Diez B. Roggisch

sandeep patil wrote:

> hi
>
> i am fresher i python can any bady tell me who i will use python in
> web technologies in java base application.
> what it roll

No idea where who rolls to whom, but you should check out jython:

http://www.jython.org/

Diez