Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse credit from ccnp

mcse credit from ccnp

zinc2300

I had heard that one can receive credit for for one of the
MCSE exams by simply having a CCNA. Is this true? I have
a CCNP and was wondering which MCSE exam would I receive
credit for if this is the case. Thanks.

No credit is given for Cisco exams.

news:d66c01c3f00e$6182b430$(E-Mail Removed)...