Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Want to be in Films?

Want to be in Films?

benley@yahoo.com

"Everyday Heroes" Film Questionnaire - http://www.hgap.com/tahoe/

We have the next best thing. How about your story in films!!!

Tahoe Productions wants to know about YOU!

Just click on the link below and fill out the questionnaire about your
life and we may use it in one of our upcoming films.

Not only will you be able to tell your story, you will receive credit
in the movie for use of it!

So what are you waiting for! Click the link below and tell us about
yourself!

http://www.hgap.com/tahoe/