Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Removing child domains after system restore

Removing child domains after system restore

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=

Can anyone give any pointers on the following

Windows 2000 Serve
Single domai

Recently restored my one and only Win 2000 Server following a hard disk failure. The only working full backup I had was from December 2003. I restored the system and everything went well except for one thing. During December, I had created a child domain and then later deleted it in Jan 2004. As the backup I had was from December, when the restore completed, my domain controller kept trying to communicate with the old domain controller from the child domain to replicate with it

I need to know how to remove all references to this now non-existent child domain. Any ideas

Thank

Phil

I ACIDENTLY STRANGLED A GIRL IN THE BATH SO I TRIED TO
BURN HER

Jtyc

> I ACIDENTLY STRANGLED A GIRL IN THE BATH SO I TRIED TO
> BURN HER

May I suggest a psychotherapist?

>I ACIDENTLY STRANGLED A GIRL IN THE BATH SO I TRIED TO
>BURN HER

Should have gone to allitcertkiller.com first.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

or allitkidkiller.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...