Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > advice MCP

advice MCP

Ken

Hi,

Im wanting to do an MCP then go onto the MCSE...can you
tell me what would be the best exam for me to do to gain
the MCP, keeping in mind my wish to become an MCSE.

Thanks
KEn

Brianz

If going Windows 2000 route then the 2000 workstation, then server. If 2003
route then XP Pro, then 2003 Server.

Brianz
MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE

"Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ce9501c3ef82$945fd040$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Im wanting to do an MCP then go onto the MCSE...can you
> tell me what would be the best exam for me to do to gain
> the MCP, keeping in mind my wish to become an MCSE.
>
> Thanks
> KEn

smarta$$

you need to do these two things: 1 learn to speak and
write english. 2) take a local course on basic internet
surfing.
With these two things accomplished, you will be able to
surf to Microsoft's website and read in english the
requirements for the various certifications.

Keep your moronic comments to yourself and get a life.
Im not here to type perfect English, just get an answer
to a question.

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
MCP>MCSA>MCSE + Security exam order advice need. =?Utf-8?B?TW9nbmFy?= MCSE 3 01-17-2006 12:04 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Needed: Advice on Film Scanning, Or Website Which Has This Advice Larry R Harrison Jr Digital Photography 0 09-06-2003 01:00 AM
Re: Celebrity advice (was: Advice to a Junior in High School?) Asun Friere Python 1 08-27-2003 12:01 PM

Advertisments