Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > following up on confusion

following up on confusion

printdude1968@gmail.com

I think I have finally figured out where my confusion has come from.
I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that it has
to do with passing objects to methods.

According to the Sun tutorial

"Reference data type parameters, such as objects, are also passed into
methods by value. This means that when the method returns, the passed-
in reference still references the same object as before. However, the
values of the object's fields can be changed in the method, if they
have the proper access level"

so I must have gotten confused with objects being worked on in classes
which don't have methods. My apologizies to all you you.