Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 71-299

71-299

Sgt Galaxy

I've read that this one is expected on 13 februari.
Woohoo!!!

So, did you take this beta, and what did you think about
it? Do you think you will pass?

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmlj?=

I think I probably did fairly well. After all the security and GP courses I've taken, I should. But well enough to pass the exam? I don't think so. I didn't feel like I bombed it, but I don't have that vibe that I aced it, definitely

Patric

Hjorleifur Kristinsson

Hi

I think I did pass or at least I should since I have already passed 70-298
(Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network)!

Hjorleifur
MCSE/2003 ...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...