Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problems Burning DVD0's with Plextor & Nero, etc.

Problems Burning DVD0's with Plextor & Nero, etc.

Harry Ipema

Does anybody have a successful method of burning DVD9's? I have used
Nero and other software with few successful burns. Success meaning
the ability to complete a verification phase or without any final
sector errors.

The only choice so far has been to Shrink the DVD9 which I would
prefer to avoid.

Thanks

def456

"Harry Ipema" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody have a successful method of burning DVD9's? I have used
> Nero and other software with few successful burns. Success meaning
> the ability to complete a verification phase or without any final
> sector errors.
>
> The only choice so far has been to Shrink the DVD9 which I would
> prefer to avoid.
>
> Thanks

This works good for me on a year-old LG burner.......
Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x to 6x discs, burnt at 4x
http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=ImgBurn
http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=1780