Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Monday fun

OT Monday fun

Consultant

bite your tongue. i am NOT an employee, i am a consultant

news:Ou95Nz$(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:e%23ZE7n$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Top 12 Things A Klingon Programmer Would Say
> >

> <kersnip>
>
> Well, if there ever was doubt that you were a govt employee, you have
> satisfactorily dispelled it.
>
> And a Republican, too!
>
> JaR
> Thug # ff0000-ffffff-0000ff

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> bite your tongue. i am NOT an employee, i am a consultant

Sorry, but technically;

*emˇployˇee also emˇployˇe ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-ploi, m-, mploi-)
n.
A person who works for another in return for financial or other
compensation.

Source: The American HeritageŽ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition*

JaR
Pedantic Thug

Paul Lynch

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:57:02 -0800, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is great...
>
>http://www.crinamex.com/julydbs.wmv

Thank God I live in a country where Tony Blair only allows the
criminals to have guns.....

I *must* be safer because Michael Moore says so....

No wait, hang on.......

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
monday fun showgun MCSE 2 02-16-2004 08:20 PM
OT Monday fun Consultant MCSE 6 01-27-2004 04:01 PM
[OT] More Monday Fun JaR MCSE 4 01-26-2004 08:57 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments