Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Using MSMQ in different Domains

Using MSMQ in different Domains

=?Utf-8?B?R29raGFuIENhbg==?=

I am trying to use MSMQ messaging but ı have a problem
I wanna use MSMQ messaging between computers which are in different domains
I do not know if it is possible but I tried but I did not have a success

Can any one give an idea about this???