Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ISERDES serialize and deserialize - Data to width.

ISERDES serialize and deserialize - Data to width.

MariuszK

Hi,

Problem:
In my project I have data with width for example 1024 bits. I have
realized logic which operate on 1024 bit data width. And I want
implement my design in FPGA unit which has 320 pins. Platform
Virtex4.

Resolution (sugested):
I read about ISERDES component and I want use it to serialize and
deserialize my data. I will be grateful for any idea, infomartion,
link, examples about ISERDES.

Additionally my desing is full parametrized. Data width is changed
from 8 bits to 12288 bits. Therefore I want create serialize and
deserialize component (on the base ISERDES) with parameterization
depend on FPGA unit pins and my data width.

Thanks,
Mariusz