Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCP ID lost

MCP ID lost

=?Utf-8?B?SmltbXkgTGl1?=

Hi,

I have lost my MCP ID & password, but the worse thing is I forgot which
email address i use for reg. the MCP, is there anyone can advice me how
should I get my account back, thanks

Jimmy

Michael D. Alligood

Assuming you are in North America, use the following link to see if
Microsoft can help out:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...thamerica.mspx

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Jimmy Liu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
>
> I have lost my MCP ID & password, but the worse thing is I forgot which
> email address i use for reg. the MCP, is there anyone can advice me how
> should I get my account back, thanks
>
> Jimmy

=?Utf-8?B?SmltbXkgTGl1?=

Thanks a lot, that's help

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> Assuming you are in North America, use the following link to see if
> Microsoft can help out:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...thamerica.mspx
>

> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Jimmy Liu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have lost my MCP ID & password, but the worse thing is I forgot which
> > email address i use for reg. the MCP, is there anyone can advice me how
> > should I get my account back, thanks
> >
> > Jimmy

Michael D. Alligood

There is no other way that we can help. If you do not have your ID,
password, or your email address you used; there is not a lot to go on.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

"Jimmy Liu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks a lot, that's help
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
>
> > Assuming you are in North America, use the following link to see if
> > Microsoft can help out:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...thamerica.mspx
> >

> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor

> > "Jimmy Liu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have lost my MCP ID & password, but the worse thing is I forgot which
> > > email address i use for reg. the MCP, is there anyone can advice me how
> > > should I get my account back, thanks
> > >
> > > Jimmy

=?Utf-8?B?TUQgQSBGYWl6?=

You can contact microsoft or Testing center .

Faiz Farazi
Bangladesh
www.databasetimes.net

"Jimmy Liu" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have lost my MCP ID & password, but the worse thing is I forgot which
> email address i use for reg. the MCP, is there anyone can advice me how
> should I get my account back, thanks
>
> Jimmy

LillyCrystals LillyCrystals is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Hope someone can help me
I can't seem to log into my MCP account as I have forgotten the email address and the password to log in with.

I do however have my MCP id.

How do I go about changing my login email address and password?

Thanks

maxwell libazi maxwell libazi is offline
Junior Member

I DID MY MCP IN DAMELIN IN EAST LONDON IN SA, BUT I DID RECIEVE MY CERTIFICATE PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO,

MAXWELL LIBAZI

maxwell libazi maxwell libazi is offline
Junior Member

PLEASE HELP

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Lost my MCP number lloyd Microsoft Certification 1 07-19-2004 03:49 PM
Lost MCP ID Donnie MCSE 21 05-14-2004 09:53 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
PLEASE HELP: Lost MCP card Kent MCSE 4 09-15-2003 08:27 PM

Advertisments