Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Elite Tutorial Video for the Canon EOS 30D

Elite Tutorial Video for the Canon EOS 30D

Alain's Studio

For my past birthday my sweet daughter had the great idea of providing me
for my new purchase Canon EOS 30D the Elite Tutorial Video, but at the same
time on my corner right after a week of trying to read the Canon Manual and
getting frustrate by the "go back to school" reading I went and bid on EBay
for the same video.

This video (Canon EOS 30D) is the step by step manual explained in an easy
way so that you don't have to go through a complicated Canon manual.

Now I have two and really need one right? I'm offering here the brand new
one "never seen" at my winning auction price and I even will be paying the
shipping (I'm from Canada by the way) to any one interested please email me
privately.

Thanks

Alain