Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > FF shortcut icon is sometimes fuzzy, sometimes clear ??

FF shortcut icon is sometimes fuzzy, sometimes clear ??

Jackson

Right now the FF shortcut icon on my desktop is sharp and clear but
sometimes it is all fuzzy and blurred. That must mean something but I
haven't a clue. Does anybody know what it is indicating.

It seems to function okay, be it in or out of focus. XP(CME)

Thanks

On Mar 18, 1:11 pm, Jackson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Right now the FF shortcut icon on my desktop is sharp and clear but
> sometimes it is all fuzzy and blurred. That must mean something but I
> haven't a clue. Does anybody know what it is indicating.
>
> It seems to function okay, be it in or out of focus. XP(CME)
>
> Thanks

does it happen to ALL the icons on your desktop, or just the FF one?
If ALL, then I'd get the monitor checked out.

Shortcut Icon Charles Bazi ASP .Net 0 04-13-2006 08:43 PM
Shortcut, And Re-Directing Of Shortcut Quest. ? Robert11 Computer Support 1 12-30-2004 03:13 PM
Creating custom icon shortcut to my website Greg Fyans HTML 2 01-07-2004 11:07 PM
I can't seem to display a shortcut icon... G. Doucet HTML 4 01-01-2004 08:27 PM
Icon shortcut Arrow Josh Computer Support 3 11-08-2003 09:56 PM

Advertisments