Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Group Policies

Group Policies

Mr K

I am trying to configure group policies and apply them to
my w2k clients in the domain. After many efforts -creating
local/global groups- I canīt make these policies work yet.
Is there something Iīm missing? coz the APPLY button is
always disable when I try to link the policies.
Thanks

Rowdy Yates

"Mr K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:c47c01c3ed4b
$89b8b6e0$(E-Mail Removed):

> I am trying to configure group policies and apply them to
> my w2k clients in the domain. After many efforts -creating
> local/global groups- I canīt make these policies work yet.
> Is there something Iīm missing? coz the APPLY button is
> always disable when I try to link the policies.
> Thanks

you need AD for GP.

--
Rowdy Yates