Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE/MCDBA

MCSE/MCDBA

Steve

Two questions, and if they've been addressed before, my
apologies.

It's my understanding that if I write 70-290 (managing
2003 server) and 70-293 (maintain network infrastructure)
for MCSE 2003, I can use it toward MCDBA, no? If I write
70-228 (sql 2000 admin) as an elective for MCSE 2003, can
I use it toward MCDBA?

Second, is there a logical way of getting MCSE i.e. which
exams to take first, or does it matter. Thanks

Joetech

you need core exams first. 70-210 along with 70-215 216
217 and then electives. you need to decide what you want
to do and take those electives. some electives are 2 some
are 3. good luck. I elected for the dba track, and now I
re thought and need the exchange track or the security
track. I'm going for all of them.

Good luck
Joetech żĄż

Later