Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Advise on which ATA device to buy?

Advise on which ATA device to buy?

Panda

On Mar 17, 11:00 pm, "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I want to try Voip without having the PC switched on to make a call so it's
> more family friendly to use.
>
> As there are many Analogue Phone Adapters on the market and I understand
> some are much poorer quality than others I feel it would be wise to seek
> advice on this before I buy one.
>
> I have been looking at the specs of the Pluscom SIP VOIP VPA-11 and Netgear
> Sipgate TA612V, so any advice would be very helpful at this point.
>
> I will be using this with a cable modem (up to 2Mb download) & Netgear
> WRG614 router.
>
> Also thinking about using the Sipgate service to start with, any advice on
> Voip providers will also be helpful as well. Main use will be internal UK
> calls.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jonathan

Hi,

I suggest using ZyXEL P2002 or P2002L ATAs, they are very stable and
easy to configure with clear sound.

www.networkingland.com/voip_vendors.htm

Or if you can spend more, go Wi-Fi VoIP phones and look for P2000W
from ZyXEL also, they have crystal clear sound

Panda,
www.networkingland.com

Which ATA device? Mick UK VOIP 4 08-03-2006 06:46 PM
ATA advise artlab VOIP 1 09-07-2005 03:32 AM
Serial ATA HD And Ultra/ATA HD's In Same PC: O.K. ? Robert11 Computer Support 1 10-28-2004 10:14 PM
Ultra ATA/100 HDD on a Ultra ATA/33 motherboard Prinxce of Darkxness Computer Support 3 01-06-2004 05:36 PM
ATA 133 HD on a ATA 100 Board buffy Computer Support 2 12-23-2003 03:39 PM

Advertisments