Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > ID number

ID number

Craig Adamski

Hello all,

I lost my ID card for my MCSE and I need to find out what
my ID number is. Does anyone know if there is a way to
find out what my ID number is without my card or my cert
paper?

Thanks for any help,

Craig

showgun

write to the microsoft help site maybe

jfigueredo

Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Jose

"Craig Adamski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:b38101c3ecb9$681dbc70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> I lost my ID card for my MCSE and I need to find out what
> my ID number is. Does anyone know if there is a way to
> find out what my ID number is without my card or my cert
> paper?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Craig

showgun

yeah thats the one
good luck

MikeF

hey, they have a phone number you could call.

"Craig Adamski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:b38101c3ecb9$681dbc70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> I lost my ID card for my MCSE and I need to find out what
> my ID number is. Does anyone know if there is a way to
> find out what my ID number is without my card or my cert
> paper?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Craig

Nitin