Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mothers day

mothers day

Tariq Ali

dear mum
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.
we love you mummy
love from javeria hamad and junaid
from high wycombe

philo

"Tariq Ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YYTKh.2567$(E-Mail Removed)...
> dear mum
> You filled my days with rainbow lights,
> Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
> A kiss to wipe away my tears,
> Gingerbread to ease my fears.
> You gave the gift of life to me
> And then in love, you set me free.
> I thank you for your tender care,
> For deep warm hugs and being there.
> I hope that when you think of me
> A part of you
> You'll always see.
> we love you mummy
> love from javeria hamad and junaid
> from high wycombe

Thank you very much...
I am quite touched ...glad you still remember me <G>

WhzzKdd

news:45fc0280$0$16324$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> "Tariq Ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:YYTKh.2567$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> dear mum
>> You filled my days with rainbow lights,
>> Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
>> A kiss to wipe away my tears,
>> Gingerbread to ease my fears.
>> You gave the gift of life to me
>> And then in love, you set me free.
>> I thank you for your tender care,
>> For deep warm hugs and being there.
>> I hope that when you think of me
>> A part of you
>> You'll always see.
>> we love you mummy
>> love from javeria hamad and junaid
>> from high wycombe
>>

> Thank you very much...
> I am quite touched ...glad you still remember me <G>

Does your girlfriend know?

philo

<snip>

> > Thank you very much...
> > I am quite touched ...glad you still remember me <G>
> >

> Does your girlfriend know?

ssssh <G>

Oh I wish you hadn't said anything as this reminds me of something that I
have always kept secret until now...
A true story.

When my daughter was little...she went to a day care center for about an
hour a day...
right after school but before I got home from work.
She was at the age where parents were teaching their children an abbreviated
anatomy course.

One day my daughter came home and announced that "Valerie's mother has a
penis...Valerie told me so."
Suppressing a laugh as best I could I had to explain to her Valerie's error.
(Though God knows...maybe it was true <G>)

Anyway...whenever the daycare center had an event such as a pot luck
dinner...
whenever Valerie was there with her parents...when I saw her mother I always
snickered to myself
and thought..."Aah there's the woman with a penis."

I even wrote a poem I've pretty much kept entirely to myself until now:

Valerie's mother has a penis...
I suppose that makes her mad.
Valerie's mother has a penis...
Maybe someone should tell her dad.

Now that I've finally let that out...
I suppose I'll be nominated for poet laureate or something <G>

mum

"Tariq Ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:YYTKh.2567$F82.584
@newsfe4-win.ntli.net:

> dear mum
> You filled my days with rainbow lights,
> Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
> A kiss to wipe away my tears,
> Gingerbread to ease my fears.
> You gave the gift of life to me
> And then in love, you set me free.
> I thank you for your tender care,
> For deep warm hugs and being there.
> I hope that when you think of me
> A part of you
> You'll always see.
> we love you mummy
> love from javeria hamad and junaid
> from high wycombe

rear is a ricture of me
to put in your raallet:

_^
__/o \_
\____ \
/ \
^ //\ \
__/o~\-//--\ \_/
\____ ___ \ |
|| \ |\ |
_|| _||_||

rye'm the run on the rottom

Ree Ress: send bones

Blinky the Shark

Tariq Ali wrote:
> dear mum
> You filled my days with rainbow lights,
> Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
> A kiss to wipe away my tears,
> Gingerbread to ease my fears.
> You gave the gift of life to me
> And then in love, you set me free.
> I thank you for your tender care,
> For deep warm hugs and being there.
> I hope that when you think of me
> A part of you
> You'll always see.
> we love you mummy
> love from javeria hamad and junaid
> from high wycombe

Yo mama so fat when her pager go off people think she backing up.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

YOUNG MOTHERS LOVE THE 40D! Annika1980 Digital Photography 6 05-24-2008 10:48 PM
Last Day! FA: DTS INDEPENDENCE DAY ld, Sealed DEEP RISING dvd J Rusnak DVD Video 0 03-05-2006 12:50 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Travis Newbury HTML 8 05-10-2005 05:48 PM
Domain names (Some mothers do have them) Collector»NZ NZ Computing 5 11-25-2004 07:20 PM

Advertisments