Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Initial problems registering

Initial problems registering

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

I tried registering earlier today with 2 accounts, this one RObErT_RaTh and RObErT_RaTh31. Neither worked to start with and both said I had been banned and blocked from the site . Now hours later the first one, the one I am using now works so can you please delete the other one? Sorry trying it twice but I didn't know what was going on.

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Ya, we are aware of the problem. We are trying to target what is making this happen.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

All good, just thought I'd post it here to let people know However I do know other peoples accounts are still not working so do you have to fix it on an account by account basis?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hmmmm multipule people who cant log in, please send there names, i will fix it momentarily

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Tazz's account wasn't working earlier like mine but I don't know if it's been fixed yet or not. Might be working now for all I know.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

it should be, we haven't changed anything... maybe he put the wrong password in