Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MCP number and Prometric

Re: MCP number and Prometric

Ken Briscoe

> I have passed a few MCP exams in VUE testing centre in Moscow while on
> vacations. I have MCP ID Number and all exams are displayed on my

Microsoft
> transcript. Today I registered with Prometric testing centre in London. I
> was in a bit of a rush, and later I realised that the customer services

rep.
> didn't ask my MCP ID. If I go to this exam, will I have an option to

enter
> my MCP ID on a computer before starting it? I registered on their

web-site
> but I haven't found any information related to this question!

Similar question answered today. See the thread "How to link VUE and
Prometric results" started by yoohoo.

Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
seconds.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Paul Lynch

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:33:13 -0500, "Ken Briscoe"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> I have passed a few MCP exams in VUE testing centre in Moscow while on
>> vacations. I have MCP ID Number and all exams are displayed on my

>Microsoft
>> transcript. Today I registered with Prometric testing centre in London. I
>> was in a bit of a rush, and later I realised that the customer services

>rep.
>> didn't ask my MCP ID. If I go to this exam, will I have an option to

>enter
>> my MCP ID on a computer before starting it? I registered on their

>web-site
>> but I haven't found any information related to this question!

>Similar question answered today. See the thread "How to link VUE and
>Prometric results" started by yoohoo.
>
>Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
>seconds.

Maybe he's in a different time zone

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

JaR

"Paul Lynch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
> >seconds.

> Maybe he's in a different time zone

Or planet?

Mustafa Yildiz

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Paul Lynch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > >
> > >Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
> > >seconds.

> > Maybe he's in a different time zone
> >

> Or planet?

Who knows ?

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Prometric sends to MS, MS to Prometric, what to do? =?Utf-8?B?R3Vlbm5hZGkgVmFuaW5l?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-10-2007 11:52 PM
New Offering from Microsoft and Thomson Prometric: 2-for-1 MCP Exa anti-nonsense MCSA 2 03-14-2005 04:11 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments