Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Where are you?

Where are you?

Ken Briscoe

Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
infected?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Jtyc

> Has a plague struck you
> all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
> infected?

No.

LnkWizard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Has a plague struck you
> > all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
> > infected?

> No.

Had to install and configure 10 training PC's

Politician Spock

news:OSk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
> cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
> all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
> infected?

Welcome to February. Sucks, don't it?

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Ken Briscoe

> Welcome to February. Sucks, don't it?

February should die.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

i was installing pgp

news:OSk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
> cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
> all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
> infected?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Jtyc

> i was installing pgp

Is your email secure now?

kat

I'm right here. Where's Dan ?

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
> cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
> all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
> infected?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Kat MCNGP Wanna be

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will ****
on your computer."

Rowdy Yates

February is the pits. Just waiting for the nice weather to slowly come.

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#WZpGGD7DHA.2656
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

>> Welcome to February. Sucks, don't it?

> February should die.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Rowdy Yates
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com

Dragon

And this one is even a day longer,,,,,,,,

news:Xns9486B2B423632rowdyyatesnospamlyco@207.46.2 48.16...