Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Where are you?

Where are you?

JaR

news:OSk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
> cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
> all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
> infected?

They are making me work today. Big ass report due. Guess who gets to be the
database miner? $Pantheon, I hate Pick!

JaR
Multivalue Thug

Rowdy Yates

the free old version or the new "pay" version?

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

Consultant

new pay version

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9487754BF8F80rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..
> the free old version or the new "pay" version?
>
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > i was installing pgp
> >

> > "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OSk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers,

no
> >> cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck

> you
> >> all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
> >> infected?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
> >>
> >> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
> >>

> --
> The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
> Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
> I am Against-TCPA
> http://www.againsttcpa.com

>new pay version

it is real