Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Live OneCare

Windows Live OneCare

Windows Live

Get Windows Live OneCare. Now, one easy, 24-hour protection for your PC.
Specifications: 1. Microsoft Windows XP (Home Edition, Professional Edition,
Media Center Edition or Tablet PC Edition) with SP2. To know more
specifications, please email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). To apply for Windows
Live OneCare, download it at: onecare.live.com. Note that you need an MSN
Passport. Thank you.

Vanguard

"Windows Live" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:etfst8$so3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Get Windows Live OneCare. Now, one easy, 24-hour protection for your
> PC.
> Specifications: 1. Microsoft Windows XP (Home Edition, Professional
> Edition,
> Media Center Edition or Tablet PC Edition) with SP2. To know more
> specifications, please email (E-Mail Removed). To apply for
> Windows
> Live OneCare, download it at: onecare.live.com. Note that you need an
> MSN
> Passport. Thank you.

Oh yeah, like I want the worst anti-virus program available. Uh huh.

http://www.av-comparatives.org/

Out the 12 tested, not one came close to being as ineffective as
OneCare.

Riyan