Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 350 mini pci firmware

Cisco 350 mini pci firmware

yoyo567 yoyo567 is offline
Junior Member

Heya all,

I've just recently aquired a IBM T40 laptop with a cisco aironet 350 mini PCI wireless installed in it.
Now my problem is I need to upgrade the firmware to get compatability with some software I'm using, from V5.41 to about V6 I think.

Any link on the cisco website, eg. downloads section, requires me to have a password and username, which oufcouse not being a enterprise admin etc I don't actually have.

Can any of you cisco experts out there lend any assistance in finding a way around this at all ?