Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Which Printer Is Pick Of The Crop "The Best" In Your Opinion My"Shortlist"

Which Printer Is Pick Of The Crop "The Best" In Your Opinion My"Shortlist"

Heidy

Which Printer Is Pick Of The Crop "The Best" In Your Opinion My" Shortlist"

I have compiled a Shortlist of Printers I am looking for a Printer that
does Not have Problems with Chipping or that readily accepts a Chip
Resetter,No Software Problems

Low running costs in black & white printing and produces good quality
inkjet pictures from the Internet?

Am I expecting too much there are so many conflicting viewpoints when it
comes to buying an InkJet Printer

Are Continous Reinking Systems worth the money?

Thanks Heidy

(1) Canon Pixma IP 4200

(2) Canon Pixma IP6700D

(3) Epson Stylus Photo R380

(4) Canon Pixma IP8500

(5) Canon Pixma iP 90

(6) Canon Pixma IP 4200

(7) Canon Pixma IP 5200

( Canon Pixma IP 5200R

(9) Canon Pixma IP 6600D

(10) Canon Pixma IP 6700D

(11) Dell 3010CN Color Laser Printer

(12) Canon Pixma MP 600

(13) Epson C88

(14) What about HP inkjet Printers

Ron

Heidy wrote:

> Which Printer Is Pick Of The Crop "The Best" In Your Opinion My" Shortlist"

IMHO skip inkjets all together and get a laser printer; low print costs
and great print quality. If you need to print a picture, send it to one
of the online sources. For instance, I upload mine to Walgreens, I can
pick them up locally in an hour, the quality is great and it only costs
19 cents.

Ron

Heidy

Ron wrote:

> Heidy wrote:
>
>> Which Printer Is Pick Of The Crop "The Best" In Your Opinion My"
>> Shortlist"
>>

> IMHO skip inkjets all together and get a laser printer; low print costs
> and great print quality. If you need to print a picture, send it to one
> of the online sources. For instance, I upload mine to Walgreens, I can
> pick them up locally in an hour, the quality is great and it only costs
> 19 cents.
>
> Ron

Thanks for your reply Ron which Brand and Model Of Laser Printer Do you
suggest?

I have heard Dell do a colour laser printer but the output is not so good.

Maybe its an Idea to get a Lazer Printer for Black and White Only Do you
use Compatible For your laser? in which case which online stockist is best?

Thanks

Heidy

Service

Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
contact me.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

Ron

Heidy wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Ron which Brand and Model Of Laser Printer Do you
> suggest?
>
> I have heard Dell do a colour laser printer but the output is not so good.
>
> Maybe its an Idea to get a Lazer Printer for Black and White Only Do you
> use Compatible For your laser? in which case which online stockist is best?

I've always liked HP but any of the cheap ones will do. They're all
cheap to run.