Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > SUBNETTING???

SUBNETTING???

James

what all you know know about it?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

James wrote:
> what all you know know about it?

It is real

Ken Briscoe

SUBNETTING..is best for new segment.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ken Briscoe

> It is real

you beat me to it.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> SUBNETTING..is best for new segment.

SUPERNETTING is cheapest

JaR

news:981d01c3ea77$db23a520$(E-Mail Removed)...
> what all you know know about it?

Quite a bit, actually

JaR
Thug #10110

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23gkJ%(E-Mail Removed)...

> It is real

You know, that's just...wongh

Consultant

enough to do my job

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> It is real

> you beat me to it.

You think maybe the Spam Bros. actually read this forum? They do often
reply to messages to start their new cryptic threads. I wonder if they
print out a list of the posts, paste it on a wall, and then throw darts at
it. Wherever the dart lands, that's the post they reply to. Then they have
another dart board that has "it is real", "it is cheapest", "new upgrade",
etc. on it... you get the rest.

--
Fris "cobol is actually Lauratron v. 0.0023" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Ken Briscoe

> SUPERNETTING is cheapest

learntosubnet.com is best for learn supernet and subnetting... no dumps
only best inform. for you.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26