Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Highest score for 70-290?

Highest score for 70-290?

SuperTech

I got a 761 for this exam. Passing is 700 (according to what's on the
report). Bars show strong for almost every area tested. Does anyone
know what the highest possible score is? I think it's 1000 and if
that's true, how come I got such a low score (761) with bars in the
strong area?

SuperTech

John

I had a similar situation with the 70-291 exam i scored
740ish and I nearly had all of the bars maxed out. Not
sure what gives...anyone else know.

Dave

I had similar with 70-291, maybe it's 800 max ?

news:9ac601c3ea9e$5363fd20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had a similar situation with the 70-291 exam i scored
> 740ish and I nearly had all of the bars maxed out. Not
> sure what gives...anyone else know.

=?Utf-8?B?QmVuIEd1dGVyc29uIFtNU0ZUXQ==?=

Please note this faq info on the MS Cert site (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ocedures.asp):

Q. What does my score mean?

A. Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003–related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.

Best regards,

Ben Guterson [MSFT]

Kent Paul

Hmm still clear as mud,
so how much as a percentage would pass?
"Ben Guterson [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please note this faq info on the MS Cert site

(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ocedures.asp):

> Q. What does my score mean?
>
> A. Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows ServerT

2003-related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the
end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format,
which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and
testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent
across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on
all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the
complexity of the skills being measured.

> Best regards,
>
> Ben Guterson [MSFT]
> This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Dave Marden

Impossible to tell, it all depends on how hard your
questions were. If the test you took, had the harder
questions it would require a lower percentage to pass. If
your test had the easier questions on it, it would have
taken a much higher percentage to pass.

All depends on the test.

Dave Marden

What's the highest score for the exams? dandelion A+ Certification 3 04-05-2006 12:24 PM
Return Highest Record (SQL - Access) Sparky Arbuckle ASP .Net 4 08-18-2005 06:21 PM
DENONS DVD-5910 FEATURING REALTA HQV CHIP GETS HIGHEST SCORE EVER FOR A DVD PLAYER. Allan DVD Video 1 02-17-2005 05:53 PM
Highest Scores - Poll ivy MCSD 4 04-12-2004 06:40 PM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments