Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Document.importNode(Node,boolean) - what supports it?

Document.importNode(Node,boolean) - what supports it?

Joe Kesselman

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> Simon said he tried to import element nodes, so I concluded the issue is too weird to
> investigate further...

This is why it's often helpful to post a minimal example that provokes
the problem. In fact, the process of extracting code and writing that
reduced example is often enough to expose the problem.

I must admit I cheated -- I tossed the code into a debugger, did some
cleanup so it could actually be run, added the Xerces source (so I could
see what was happening inside that), set the classpaths to use this copy
of Xerces rather than the one in the Java libraries, set it to stop when
a DOMException was about to be thrown, and just pushed the button.
Bingo; there we are at the error, and the object in question is indeed a
Document.

VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 1 12-05-2007 07:12 PM
Which IOS ver supports MPLS? Vin Cisco 3 10-25-2007 10:17 PM
VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 0 10-22-2007 03:28 AM
Microsoft Supports Test Piracy =?Utf-8?B?ZHo=?= Microsoft Certification 1 09-16-2004 05:00 AM
SPARK C-to-VHDL Synthesis tool now supports Windows & Xilinx XST S Gupta VHDL 0 01-13-2004 07:50 AM

Advertisments