Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Michael D. Alligood

> There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
> Not one person here has any responsibility or
> obligation to solve your problem for you.

You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of
all the other things you could be doing with your personal and
professional time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non
helpful advice to yourselves?

> You
> know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
> Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today". That's
> how usenet works, dude.

I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me
for showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something
back to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be
able to give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him,
but I do not spit in his face for asking either...

The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
I.T.?

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have survived in the business for 16 years and I do have a sense of humor
> > when and where it's appropriate. Out of 10 responses only one was helpful.

> So you got a helpful response, and you're still complaining about it? How
> many solutions to your problem do you want? Jeez.
>
> > How would feel if you were me. Thank you for calling me a whiner !!!!!

> There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you. Not one person
> here has any responsibility or obligation to solve your problem for you. You
> know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
> Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today". That's
> how usenet works, dude. You got 9 "Sorry, not todays", but that one good
> response? Just make sure you don't buy booze with it.
>
> KB

=?Utf-8?B?QXJpZXMwOTk5?=

Way to go Michael .... I am saying this only for one reason; I am 100% sure
that there many others that would love to use this forum to learn something
and advance their careers and stupid responses from clowns that have way too
much time and drinking way too much booze are keeping them away. But not me.
As long as there are respectable people, even if they 1%, I will keep coming
back

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> [...]

> > "Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >I have survived in the business for 16 years and I do have a sense of humor
> > > when and where it's appropriate. Out of 10 responses only one was helpful.

> > So you got a helpful response, and you're still complaining about it? How
> > many solutions to your problem do you want? Jeez.
> >
> > > How would feel if you were me. Thank you for calling me a whiner !!!!!

> > There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you. Not one person
> > here has any responsibility or obligation to solve your problem for you. You
> > know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
> > Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today". That's
> > how usenet works, dude. You got 9 "Sorry, not todays", but that one good
> > response? Just make sure you don't buy booze with it.

catwalker63

Aries0999 piffled away vaguely:

> Way to go Michael .... I am saying this only for one reason; I am 100% sure
> that there many others that would love to use this forum to learn something
> and advance their careers and stupid responses from clowns that have way too
> much time and drinking way too much booze are keeping them away. But not me.
> As long as there are respectable people, even if they 1%, I will keep coming
> back

As I'm sure there are many people who would like to fill this newsgroup
with spam, che@tsheets, and other drek. Most of the questions posted
here are stupid, repetative and could be so easily answered with a
simple google search or a search of the KB. Professionals who post
thought out, researched, intelligent questions get help. They also will
get some silliness but most grownups don't mind.

I've read through this thread several times trying to figure out where
we spit on little Aries here. There are some silly answers but nothing
mean and spitefull. You got an answer to your question and nothing we
did stopped or devalued it. Put your big girl panties on, spank your
inner moppet, and get over it. Self-righteous piffle is boring and
unattractive.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

catwalker63

Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

<self-righteous drivel snipped>

You don't like our methods, no problem. We don't really care. We're on
a mission to stamp out cheating and we will not be nice about it.
We're also pretty dedicated to ridiculing and destroying stupidity and
ignorance, the kind that could be eliminated by putting on your thinking
cap and doing a little work. The the IT industry will not improve if
we continue to mollycoddle morans and don't teach them how to find out
answers to simple questions that have been asked and answered
thousands of times.

Most of us are also pretty funny too, if you're not a stuffed shirt and
can appreciate humor.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

=?Utf-8?B?QXJpZXMwOTk5?=

Oh God ... another moron .... this species really still exists.
u can't even spell moron .... moron
By the way, does BS in your designations stand for what I think it stands
for ?

Are getting a taste of my sense of humor or do want more ?

"catwalker63" wrote:

> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
>
> <self-righteous drivel snipped>
>
> You don't like our methods, no problem. We don't really care. We're on
> a mission to stamp out cheating and we will not be nice about it.
> We're also pretty dedicated to ridiculing and destroying stupidity and
> ignorance, the kind that could be eliminated by putting on your thinking
> cap and doing a little work. The the IT industry will not improve if
> we continue to mollycoddle morans and don't teach them how to find out
> answers to simple questions that have been asked and answered
> thousands of times.
>
> Most of us are also pretty funny too, if you're not a stuffed shirt and
> can appreciate humor.
>
> --
>
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCSA, MCSE
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

=?Utf-8?B?QXJpZXMwOTk5?=

Definitely can't blame you using such a language on an IT forum if you call
yourself Pu$$y Feet and not wearing any underwear. If you think you're funny,
then you're definitely sick .... you need psychological & psychiatric help
real bad.

"catwalker63" wrote:

> Aries0999 piffled away vaguely:
>

> > Way to go Michael .... I am saying this only for one reason; I am 100% sure
> > that there many others that would love to use this forum to learn something
> > and advance their careers and stupid responses from clowns that have way too
> > much time and drinking way too much booze are keeping them away. But not me.
> > As long as there are respectable people, even if they 1%, I will keep coming
> > back
> >

> As I'm sure there are many people who would like to fill this newsgroup
> with spam, che@tsheets, and other drek. Most of the questions posted
> here are stupid, repetative and could be so easily answered with a
> simple google search or a search of the KB. Professionals who post
> thought out, researched, intelligent questions get help. They also will
> get some silliness but most grownups don't mind.
>
> I've read through this thread several times trying to figure out where
> we spit on little Aries here. There are some silly answers but nothing
> mean and spitefull. You got an answer to your question and nothing we
> did stopped or devalued it. Put your big girl panties on, spank your
> inner moppet, and get over it. Self-righteous piffle is boring and
> unattractive.
>
> --
>
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCSA, MCSE
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

Frisbee«

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
>> Not one person here has any responsibility or
>> obligation to solve your problem for you.

> You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
> and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
> share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
> anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in these
> newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't you have
> a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that? If the
> "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not respond.
> Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel the need to
> crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of all the other
> things you could be doing with your personal and professional time, if you
> just kept your insults, belittlements, and non helpful advice to
> yourselves?
>
>> You
>> know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
>> Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today".
>> That's
>> how usenet works, dude.

> I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
> post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me for
> showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something back
> to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be able to
> give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him, but I do
> not spit in his face for asking either...
>
> The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how are
> you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive and
> offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
> language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
> whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
> manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
> I.T.?

Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.

> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Chortle

Frisbee«

"Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh God ... another moron .... this species really still exists.
> u can't even spell moron .... moron

u can't even spell you u idot. it's all acedemic.

=?Utf-8?B?QXJpZXMwOTk5?=

Honestly .... u made me laugh ..... a true pathetic clown .... that's what u r

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Oh God ... another moron .... this species really still exists.
> > u can't even spell moron .... moron

> u can't even spell you u idot. it's all acedemic.

Cerebrus

Thus spake "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> :

> You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
> and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
> share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
> anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
> these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people.

Ever noticed that we don't belittle people who have done their
research and who demonstrate an innate intelligence ? No, I'm sure you
haven't. Ever notice what is positive about the MCNGP ? The MCNGP are
not known for their patience with lesser mortals who are lazy to boot.
They are known for their exceptional technical knowledge, commitment
to integrity within the IT certification community and wacky sense of
humour. That is what we are about, and that is why we are an exclusive
group.

> Don't you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?

We don't let the "morans" into our forums. As I was once told when I
was new here, we like to keep the riff-raff away.

> If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
> respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
> the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of
> all the other things you could be doing with your personal and
> professional time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non
> helpful advice to yourselves?

You seem to be awfully concerned about how we spend our time. Some
"belittle" others, and certain others like to float two inches above
their seat, inflated with pride after spoonfeeding some poor moran.

> I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
> post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me
> for showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something
> back to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be
> able to give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him,
> but I do not spit in his face for asking either...

Did you ever hear that argument about not giving money to beggars
because it encourages them to... Beg. I believe that people who are
lazy and stupid should not be in IT. It's detrimental not just for
their own careers, but for the community as a whole.

> The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
> are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
> and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
> language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
> whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
> manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
> I.T.?

I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
sig.

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps