Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Doom
> A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System

TMML

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> I've also learned about the difference between ninjas and pirates....

I love ninja

--
bIg uP cErTgUarD.
http://certguard.com/forums/

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9jdGh5?=

Aries0999 and others like me.

This is easy: The least amount of 'tests' are 7 (seven), the least amount of
'courses' are 9'+'. if x=mcse then how many y=1 you need to become x.

jaja, look a this, if you want to become mcse, me too, seven tests, however
you can skipt translate Network plus from comptia into a test to fullfil some
requirements, or A plus. about security plus is now not that that shifting
towards the certifications, yet it is the biggest plus of all three.

out of all the best part is to be a better proffessional, which mean more
courses or workshops, that is what will really open the world to us in a
workplace situation.

Kline Sphere

>Aries0999 and others like me.
>
>This is easy: The least amount of 'tests' are 7 (seven), the least amount of
>'courses' are 9'+'. if x=mcse then how many y=1 you need to become x.
>
>jaja, look a this, if you want to become mcse, me too, seven tests, however
>you can skipt translate Network plus from comptia into a test to fullfil some
>requirements, or A plus. about security plus is now not that that shifting
>towards the certifications, yet it is the biggest plus of all three.
>
>out of all the best part is to be a better proffessional, which mean more
>courses or workshops, that is what will really open the world to us in a
>workplace situation.

see Aries0999, even a retard like this can work out what exams you
need.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Michael:
You are right that many in the MCNGP / CertGuard group are very childish,
rude beyond belief, and in most cases [90% of the time] not very helpful.
Their insulting of people for no reason who are trying to help people is
truly beyond my comprehension, especially since these are people who are
supposedly knowledgeable enough on computers to know that UseNet exists (Not
everyone does) and hence have some intelligence.

So why did you join them?

I think their group's goals of stamping out proxy-testers and braindumps is
very laudable, but their actions are just like the outgoing Clinton officials
glueing of the "W" keys on government computers - it doesn't show any
intelligence, it just shows how childish they are and destroys what
credibility they did have. This is a PUBLIC forum - their actions may be fine
in their fraternity houses on their college campuses, but not in the real
world.
Their response to you in not acknowledging that this is a problem (but just
criticizing you further) is another sign that they are ignorant and do not
understand or care. Until they change, I will not be joining that group,
which is a shame, since I too agree with cleaning up the certification mess.

Even the criticism of you putting your "MCP" in your signature is a sign
that some in the group's leadership deep down don't care about increasing the
values of all certifications. They just want to justify their psychological
need of putting people down and somehow believe that this is a good method of
doing so.

I would like to know why you gave them credibility for their actions by
joining their group.

catwalker63

LarryWestMCSD piffled away vaguely:

<snip>

Oh goody! Another stuffed shirt.!

--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Alligood

Larry, the rant you responded to of mine was unprofessional. So for that
I apologize to you and others. To address your question as to why I
joined them; in short, I did not. I do support their ideas, but at times
not the practice. To be honest, 99% of the time they are just having
fun. At the expense of others yes, but fun nonetheless.

I have posted an article on the CertGuard forum that deals with this
very thing. Please take the time to read it and let me know what you
think. It can be found at
http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=590.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> [...]

> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor

> > "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > "Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > So you got a helpful response, and you're still complaining about it? How
> > > many solutions to your problem do you want? Jeez.

> > > There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you. Not one person
> > > here has any responsibility or obligation to solve your problem for you. You
> > > know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
> > > Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today". That's
> > > how usenet works, dude. You got 9 "Sorry, not todays", but that one good
> > > response? Just make sure you don't buy booze with it.

Kline Sphere

>To be honest, 99% of the time they are just having
>fun. At the expense of others yes, but fun nonetheless.

indeed. people need to lighten up a bit.

the people i personally insult or 'poke fun' at, are either cheats,
thieves or people just to damn to get of their a$$. all of which have
no business in our industry.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

<snip>
rant
</snip>

Larry you're going to dig yourself into a hole here.

For starters the MCNGP and CertGuard have no affiliation with each
other. I understand there are individuals who belong to both. So, when
having a rant, please put a distinction between both. One other point,
Michael, however, is certainly not a member of the MCNGP, he does
however, seem to have a sense of humor.

If your anger is a result of Lasher's reply to one of your posts, I
suggest you read his reply to my reply ( Message-ID:
Xns98FF2F36AC3AFLasher36526@207.46.248.16 )

you seem like a smart dude, the sort of person we want to see in IT,
so before you start a war, you should take a look at the whole picture
regarding the MCNGP.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Frisbee«

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Michael:
> You are right that many in the MCNGP / CertGuard group are very childish,
> rude beyond belief, and in most cases [90% of the time] not very helpful.

83% of all statistics are made up on the spot. But you already knew that,
right?

> Their insulting of people for no reason who are trying to help people is
> truly beyond my comprehension, especially since these are people who are
> supposedly knowledgeable enough on computers to know that UseNet exists
> (Not
> everyone does) and hence have some intelligence.

Did you know that only 20% of internet users even know that USENET exists?
If you find your way here, you're already ahead of the game. Unfortunately,
probably 80% of new users post here from various web sites, and think
they're posting to a web site board.

> So why did you join them?

As others have already replied, he didn't. Nobody "joins" the MCNGP.

> I think their group's goals of stamping out proxy-testers and braindumps
> is
> very laudable, but their actions are just like the outgoing Clinton
> officials
> glueing of the "W" keys on government computers - it doesn't show any
> intelligence, it just shows how childish they are and destroys what
> credibility they did have.

Let's not bring politics into this, shall we? You won't like us when
politics are brought into discussions. Now this thread will almost
certainly mega-drift. Thanks.

> This is a PUBLIC forum - their actions may be fine
> in their fraternity houses on their college campuses, but not in the real
> world.

Dude, you really need to lighten up. But I'll bet I'm not the first person
to suggest that to you.

> Their response to you in not acknowledging that this is a problem (but
> just
> criticizing you further) is another sign that they are ignorant and do not
> understand or care. Until they change, I will not be joining that group,
> which is a shame, since I too agree with cleaning up the certification
> mess.

Huh? No comprende.

> Even the criticism of you putting your "MCP" in your signature is a sign
> that some in the group's leadership deep down don't care about increasing
> the
> values of all certifications. They just want to justify their
> psychological
> need of putting people down and somehow believe that this is a good method
> of
> doing so.

Oh, geeze, it's a running gag. Lighten up. Even Michael isn't bothered by
it. Do you honestly not see the redundancy in putting both MCP and any
other cert, like MCSE, MCSA, etc. etc. along with it in the same sig line?
It's like including "I graduated Mrs. Giger's Kindergarten Class" along with
mention of your high school diploma. Furrfu. I seriously doubt Michael has
a problem with us ribbing him over that.

> I would like to know why you gave them credibility for their actions by
> joining their group.

Michael has a brain, and apparently at least a developing sense of humor.
If Michael can lighten up, there's hope for you, too.

> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

What?! NO MCP???????