Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Kline Sphere

>Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.

exactly people need to lighten up and enjoy life.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT. Who
>the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?
>How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?
>How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?
>Who the hell r u to define certification?
>
>U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah
>.... I heard Bill Gates mention you by name once on TV .... Get a life
>
>The more I read of your posts, the more I am convinced I am wasting my time.
>So, pal, keep barking at the moon

you are gtight and i claim my $0.52

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>All I have to say about all of this stuff in this post is LMFAO!!!!

me to. lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>I belong to a Saltwater aquarium site, where the same stupid questions are
>asked day in & day out.

yeah but not by so called 'IT Professionals'

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>You became such a legend, you had to change your poasting handle.

big mistake

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Blackmetal

Well, my two cents:

Is easy to recognize who has or not experience, we only have to read their
posts or questions, all of us know these questions and the most stupid are:

- which path is good for me? what the f...ck is that? if someone is already
working in a determined field in IT, this person is able to know his/her own
goals for their career, current job, or possible job change!

- how many questions? how much time?. If someone know their stuff, why the
hell is important the time or amount of questions?

- what exams are for...you name it. Why don't go to microsoft website and
find out by yourself?

IT is based on RESEARCH and if someone is a lazy on researching basic
information on official websites, what can you expect from them? I agree in
no answer this kind of questions to that people because as many of you said
already, these questions have been answered thousands of times in these
newsgroups.

IT is about find your own way and learn from people who know, but not asking
stupid questions instead of doing some basic research.

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Thus spake "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> :
>>
>>> You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
>>> and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
>>> share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
>>> anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
>>> these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people.

>> Ever noticed that we don't belittle people who have done their
>> research and who demonstrate an innate intelligence ? No, I'm sure you
>> haven't.

> Well, I don't want to give Michael too much credit, but he does appear to
> be fairly intelligent. He's just incredibly naive, and I get a chuckle
> out of his sig. Michael's a big boy, though, and I think he can take it.
> I believe, however, that he'll eventually wind-up like the dozens of other
> Don Quixote's that come and go here through the years. It's a shame,
> really. His intentions are good, even if they are a bit mis-guided.
>
> Michael, by all means, please continue to spoon-feed people who are
> attempting to enter a career where the primary skill set includes
> research. Most of these people have no experience in IT at all, and think
> of the certification process as an educational process. It's never been,
> and never should be done that way. Much like the infamous Paisley Skye (I
> say bad word) you come across as simply wanting as many people, no matter
> how qualified, to enter IT. If you do not have a thick skin, and don't
> have the common sense to at least attempt to research your own questions
> before asking, you don't belong in IT to begin with. If you think these
> newsgroups are solely for the discussion of boring discussions, well, go
> get laid or something.
>
> FWIW, I know for a fact that many of us in the MCNGP have helped a lot of
> people, whether it be showing them the light, or by helping to shut down
> spammers and cheaters. What you've been doing, mostly, is encouraging
> people to ask questions in a newsgroup that have been asked and answered a
> thousand times. We've become legendary in some circles in Microsoft by
> directing the more dense cheaters to directly e-mail them requesting brain
> dumps. We've worked directly with Microsoft to help scam and shut down
> the scammers themselves. Yes, we can sometimes be like a pack of Pit
> Bulls, but we don't take ourselves as seriously as you seem to. You even
> quoted our web site. Do you honestly believe from that quoted text that
> we're being serious? Have you ever considered that you might suffer from
> Asperger's Syndrome? Research it.

kpg

Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Definitely can't blame you using such a language on an IT forum if you
>>call yourself Pu$$y Feet and not wearing any underwear. If you think
>>you're funny, then you're definitely sick .... you need psychological
>>& psychiatric help real bad.

> god you really are a humorless dick aren't you.

I've heard it said that laughter is what separates man from
the other animals. I've also he3ard it was that man has a
sole, but I really don't know what fish would have to with it
at all.

kpg

This froup is an oxymoron

Ironic, ain't it?

catwalker63

Aries0999 piffled away vaguely:

<snip>
> Who the hell r u to define certification?

<snip>

We didn't define them. MS did and if you had bothered to read about the
audience for the exams and certifications you might have noticed that
they are intended for experienced professionals who already do most of
this stuff every day. All we're trying to do is clear up the
misconception that it's a way to break into IT. It isn't. You can't go
from not knowing how to turn on your PC to running a network in 6 months
by studying for and obtaining MS certifications. That's just crazy.
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Kline Sphere

>IT is about find your own way and learn from people who know, but not asking
>stupid questions instead of doing some basic research.

totally agree

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3