Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Frisbee«

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> u can't even spell moron .... moron

> Apparently you are not a Farker.

Or an RSFCker. What an IDOT.

Frisbee«

You just made my day.

Briscobar

On Mar 16, 9:05 am, "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
> eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
> difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
> LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
> sig.

Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the
most
trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at
you,
but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the
past.
We encourage others to do their research, and when someone researches
US,
they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical and wholly
unfair.
Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP policy to flame
others for
going to our website and reading, even though they're not a member?
That's
not building a better world for all of IT. That's building the
foundations
of an isolationist community. No one will want to come to MCNGP.com if
we
flame them for looking into who we are and what we stand for. I
thought we
wanted to make ourselves known and to convince people what we're doing
is
right and just? The above post is not the way to go about it.

That said, the OP did ask a dumb question, and Mr. Alligood seems to
be
quite naive about the state of IT and this froup in particular.

KB

Briscobar

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
> eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
> difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
> LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
> sig.

Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the most
trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at you,
but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the past.
We encourage others to do their research, and when someone researches US,
they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical and wholly unfair.
Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP policy to flame others for
going to our website and reading, even though they're not a member? That's
not building a better world for all of IT. That's building the foundations
of an isolationist community. No one will want to come to MCNGP.com if we
flame them for looking into who we are and what we stand for. I thought we
wanted to make ourselves known and to convince people what we're doing is
right and just? The above post is not the way to go about it.

That said, the OP did ask a dumb question, and Mr. Alligood seems to be
quite naive about the state of IT and this froup in particular.

KB

CBIC

"Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah

This comment alone proves your ignorance about us.

Frisbee«

"Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT. Who
> the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?

I am the great and powerful FRISBEE! I only wish I had Gate's money.

> How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?

A lot of people entering this field have no experience, but for some reason
think that getting certified will get them in the door. The types of
questions that we get on a daily basis in these various cross-posted
newsgroups clearly demonstrates that a lot of people do not have experience.

> How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?

Usually, when they ask questions like how many exams are there for MCSE.
Most of the time, if someone has bothered to research, they will state so in
their post. "I tried googling this but..." or "I can't seem to find this on
the Microsoft web site..."

> Who the hell r u to define certification?

I am a Microsoft Certified Professional! Phear me!

Frisbee«

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>
>> I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
>> eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
>> difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
>> LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
>> sig.

> Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the most
> trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at
> you, but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the
> past. We encourage others to do their research, and when someone
> researches US, they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical
> and wholly unfair. Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP
> policy to flame others for going to our website and reading, even though
> they're not a member? That's not building a better world for all of IT.
> That's building the foundations of an isolationist community. No one will
> want to come to MCNGP.com if we flame them for looking into who we are and
> what we stand for. I thought we wanted to make ourselves known and to
> convince people what we're doing is right and just? The above post is not
> the way to go about it.
>
> That said, the OP did ask a dumb question, and Mr. Alligood seems to be
> quite naive about the state of IT and this froup in particular.

That's much better formatting, Agent Briscobar. Nice work.

Jtyc

> You just made my day.

I'm here to help.

BD[MCNGP]

"Aries0999" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT.

No, the people that leave here decide that for themselves.

> Who
> the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?

No, that's Ru Paul

> How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?

It shows in your post. If you had more experience, you'd have known that.

> How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?

Again, It shows in the OPs post.

> Who the hell r u to define certification?

Did we write that definition? I forget, we've written so many lately that some
have just slipped past me.

> U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah
> .... I heard Bill Gates mention you by name once on TV .... Get a life

Yes we have. Did you really? Then we are bigger than we thought guys, good news.
Stop the 'get a life' speech, it's getting old, and the more you say it, the
more immature you're sounding. Do you say 'uh' every other word too?

> The more I read of your posts, the more I am convinced I am wasting my time.
> So, pal, keep barking at the moon

Yet you're STILL here.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

=?Utf-8?B?U2N1YmFfRGF2ZQ==?=

I'm not sure what happened to spark all this
And truthfully I really don't care
I found this site & thought it might be helpful
I no longer visit this site daily as I 1st did
I have other sites where I can find more useful information

I belong to a Saltwater aquarium site, where the same stupid questions are
asked day in & day out. Some people are helpful, some aren't. Some search
1st & then ask a question to clarify what they found, others just ask. Some
are downright hostile in their responses, as was the case where one person
told a "newbie" they were going to DIE due to an itchy reaction to a
Saltwater creature
That hostile person was immedetialy & permanently banned

This "online attutude" extends to most sites that I have seen, save one
On that site rude behavior (SP?) gets you an immediate "time out"
It's simply not tolerated, no matter how smart you are or how long you have
been a member on the board. Continue with it & you are banned
As a result of this policy, everyone behaves
and no...I won't post that site

and as far as speling gos....I can't even begin to count the speeling errors
I have made in posts

Signing off again....no sense hanging around for a discussion like this