Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
>any of you guys call me francis, and i kill ya

Shirley Not?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TheITGirl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Frisbee« piffled away vaguely:
>
>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> >However, the MCNGP as a whole often gets judged by the
>>>>actions of a select few
>>>
>>> i blame Neil.

>>
>> Well, I wasn't going to NAME NAMES!
>>
>> Sheesh, now we're both off his Christmas list.
>>

> I want to go on record as saying I do NOT blame Neil. And I like
> chocolate at Christmas.
> --


Especially GuyLian chocolate seashells MMM

IT Girl MCDST


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:

>
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Frisbee« piffled away vaguely:
>>
>>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> >However, the MCNGP as a whole often gets judged by the
>>>>>actions of a select few
>>>>
>>>> i blame Neil.
>>>
>>> Well, I wasn't going to NAME NAMES!
>>>
>>> Sheesh, now we're both off his Christmas list.
>>>

>> I want to go on record as saying I do NOT blame Neil. And I like
>> chocolate at Christmas.
>> --

>
> Especially GuyLian chocolate seashells MMM
>
> IT Girl MCDST
>

I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
Lindt truffles.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
TheITGirl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2007

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
> Lindt truffles.
> --
>
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
>

Ritter bars sound good to me though. Not sure about the Dove - in England
it's a brand of soap - I'd need the Lindt truffles to take the taste away!

IT Girl MCDST


 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2007
TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:

>
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
>> Lindt truffles.
>>

> Ritter bars sound good to me though. Not sure about the Dove - in England
> it's a brand of soap - I'd need the Lindt truffles to take the taste away!
>
> IT Girl MCDST
>

We have Dove soap too! I hadn't thought of that. We also have these
wonderful ice-cream bars called Dove bars with lovely chocolate around
them. The chocolate is so good they've started selling it by itself in
bags of small, foil wrapped, bite-size bars. Yummy!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
TheITGirl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2007

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We have Dove soap too! I hadn't thought of that. We also have these
> wonderful ice-cream bars called Dove bars with lovely chocolate around
> them. The chocolate is so good they've started selling it by itself in
> bags of small, foil wrapped, bite-size bars. Yummy!
> --
>
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
>

Sounds like one to look out for then when I'm in the States in August ...
<mouth waters>

IT Girl MCDST


 
Reply With Quote
 
Frisbee«
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2007
"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3BTOh.1393$%(E-Mail Removed). ..
>
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> We have Super Hawt Frisbee too! Yummy!
>> --
>>
>> Catwalker
>> MCNGP #43
>> www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0
>> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
>>

> Sounds like one to look out for then when I'm in the States in August ...
> <mouth waters>
>
> IT Girl MCDST


IF(Catwalker's)PFH


 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2007
Frisbee« piffled away vaguely:

> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3BTOh.1393$%(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> We have Super Hawt Frisbee too! Yummy!
>>>

>> Sounds like one to look out for then when I'm in the States in August ...
>> <mouth waters>
>>
>> IT Girl MCDST

>
> IF(Catwalker's)PFH
>


Stop that. You know I don't like to share.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2007

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
> Lindt truffles.


There's a candy store near my office with a sign out front:

ASST LINDT $XX/LB

I don't know how much the "ASST LINDT" is off the top of my head, but I can
assure you if they're charging anything for ASST LINDT, they're charging too
much.


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-30-2007
Briscobar wrote:
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
>> Lindt truffles.

>
> There's a candy store near my office with a sign out front:
>
> ASST LINDT $XX/LB
>
> I don't know how much the "ASST LINDT" is off the top of my head, but I can
> assure you if they're charging anything for ASST LINDT, they're charging too
> much.
>
>

If the price is right, I could let you have some BLYBTN LINDT.

--
JaR
Cheap at twice the price
Remove hat to reply
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Exams Required for MCSE Michael D. Alligood MCSA 87 05-08-2007 04:53 AM
Exams Required for MCSE =?Utf-8?B?QXJpZXMwOTk5?= MCSE 162 05-08-2007 04:53 AM
Re: Exams Required for MCSE Michael D. Alligood MCDST 95 03-30-2007 03:28 PM
Re: Exams Required for MCSE Michael D. Alligood MCSA 2 03-17-2007 06:36 AM
Re: Exams Required for MCSE Michael D. Alligood MCDST 2 03-17-2007 06:36 AM



Advertisments