Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > component architecture

component architecture

Aned

there are a lot of works that try to describe the architecture of a
system, such as ADLs, however I can't put my hand on a way to
characterize the architecture of software components. what shall
architectural description of software components specify to ensure
that a component belongs to certain architectural type and not another
one, for example Eclipse but not EJB architectural type.

any comment?