Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > My sound card died

My sound card died

rspwcoolneighbor@hotmail.com

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

grappletech

this one has the 5.1 channels surround sound, is cheap, and gets great
reviews. they have others for $7.