Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 1certify have new updated exams for certifications

1certify have new updated exams for certifications

Rowdy Yates

kabra <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> www.1certify.com have new updated exams for certifications
>

> kabra
> Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

if you were to work for the public works department, would your prefered
job be "man hole" inspector?

--
Rowdy Yates
I am Against-TCPA

kabra

www.1certify.com have new updated exams for certification

kabr

Mike Trozzo

Spam complaints sent to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed) (upstream
provider for the braindump spammer)

This is the only way to rid these groups of braindump-spamming morons. LART
early, LART often.